Do you want to dramatically grow your sales?
With over 25 years’ experience in successful sales and coaching, Jeremy Jacobs redefines the art of sales. He knows how to close new business, avoid common sales mistakes, and ignite new energy, passion and hustle in sellers.
Through sales seminars and personalized team and individual coaching, Jeremy shares his industry knowledge that will help salespeople define and execute sales goals, create strategies to capitalize on sales opportunities, and build self-confidence in salespeople to bring in new business and actively win sales.
• Successfully close new business with integrity
• Uncover and overcome limiting beliefs around selling
• Effectively communicate ideas and insights to positively influence the buyer
• Understand buyers and the psychology of buying
• Overcome objections that may get in the way of a sale
• Tap into unused talents to maximize success
• Lead effective sales conversations from prospecting to closing
• Avoid common sales mistakes and reduce buyer push-back
This month has been full of networking opportunities, meeting new people and potential new clients. Many of you will have attended business networking events and have heard hundreds if not thousands of mini-pitches – you know those ones which are meant to last for 30 seconds but frequently ramble on for well over a minute […]
It’s Scroll Free September – or “digital cold turkey” as some users on Facebook described it. According to health professionals and a Government committee, being on social media is bad for our cognitive abilities and general mental health. And they are possibly correct, particularly when it comes to the younger generation. One of the benefits […]
Came across this beauty on Pinterest. Really does put things into perspective doesn’t it. The good thing about no longer being a spring chicken is that one can buy into the meaning very easily indeed. Consequently I have fewer arguments, spend less time queueing (as a shocked staff member of a well-known retail bank recently […]