Do you want to dramatically grow your sales?
With over 25 years’ experience in successful sales and coaching, Jeremy Jacobs redefines the art of sales. He knows how to close new business, avoid common sales mistakes, and ignite new energy, passion and hustle in sellers.
Through sales seminars and personalized team and individual coaching, Jeremy shares his industry knowledge that will help salespeople define and execute sales goals, create strategies to capitalize on sales opportunities, and build self-confidence in salespeople to bring in new business and actively win sales.
• Successfully close new business with integrity
• Uncover and overcome limiting beliefs around selling
• Effectively communicate ideas and insights to positively influence the buyer
• Understand buyers and the psychology of buying
• Overcome objections that may get in the way of a sale
• Tap into unused talents to maximize success
• Lead effective sales conversations from prospecting to closing
• Avoid common sales mistakes and reduce buyer push-back
This is a guest blog post by Graham Miller a former Sports Presenter on ITV…… They say, whoever they are, that it’s all the media’s fault. This tittle-tattle, gossip, sordid stories and lurid paparazzi pictures all wrapped up in 21st century gutter newspaper. Standards have plummeted is the cry. Today’s television, radio, newspapers and the […]
In this latest video, I summarise some of the issues I’ve highlighted in my recent series of videos. These can be found in video vault on this site and at my You Tube channel. In my view, the most important thing in sales is to have the right attitude. Some sales trainers use the term […]
For what seemed the umpteenth time in the last few weeks , I was cold called by a young gentleman who said, very eloquently, that he’d be able to help me with my GDPR strategy. “And what exactly would that be?” I replied. He then explained the importance of data capture, storage and privacy statements. […]