Do you want to dramatically grow your sales?
With over 25 years’ experience in successful sales and coaching, Jeremy Jacobs redefines the art of sales. He knows how to close new business, avoid common sales mistakes, and ignite new energy, passion and hustle in sellers.
Through sales seminars and personalized team and individual coaching, Jeremy shares his industry knowledge that will help salespeople define and execute sales goals, create strategies to capitalize on sales opportunities, and build self-confidence in salespeople to bring in new business and actively win sales.
• Successfully close new business with integrity
• Uncover and overcome limiting beliefs around selling
• Effectively communicate ideas and insights to positively influence the buyer
• Understand buyers and the psychology of buying
• Overcome objections that may get in the way of a sale
• Tap into unused talents to maximize success
• Lead effective sales conversations from prospecting to closing
• Avoid common sales mistakes and reduce buyer push-back
So the conversation started like this… Millenial: “Can you help me with my sales?” Me: “Sure. In what way” Millenial: “I want to be the best” Me: “Best at what exactly?” Millenial: “You know, the best salesman” Me: “What makes you think you have the capability” Millenial: “Well, I’m driven, enjoy what I do and […]
The first sales and marketing methodology I was taught, sometime in the last century, was A.I.D.A. It stands for Attention, Interest, Desire and Action. Nowadays in face-to-face B2B sales it maybe deemed as cheesy and outdated now we’re well in to the internet and digital eras. But in the on-line world and at trade shows and […]
Here’s an interesting story which I’ve seen elsewhere on the internet, here at Successify This 92 year-old, petite, well-poised and proud lady, who is fully dressed each morning by eight o’clock, with her hair fashionably coiffed and makeup perfectly applied, even though she is legally blind, moved into a nursing home yesterday. Her husband of […]