Do you want to dramatically grow your sales?
With over 25 years’ experience in successful sales and coaching, Jeremy Jacobs redefines the art of sales. He knows how to close new business, avoid common sales mistakes, and ignite new energy, passion and hustle in sellers.
Through sales seminars and personalized team and individual coaching, Jeremy shares his industry knowledge that will help salespeople define and execute sales goals, create strategies to capitalize on sales opportunities, and build self-confidence in salespeople to bring in new business and actively win sales.
• Successfully close new business with integrity
• Uncover and overcome limiting beliefs around selling
• Effectively communicate ideas and insights to positively influence the buyer
• Understand buyers and the psychology of buying
• Overcome objections that may get in the way of a sale
• Tap into unused talents to maximize success
• Lead effective sales conversations from prospecting to closing
• Avoid common sales mistakes and reduce buyer push-back
“Working The Room” is an expression used and often heard when one goes business networking. Some people like to see if they can make a connection and get a quick sale. Networking doesn’t work that way as I’m sure you know. Unless you’re selling an inexpensive item or service ( in which case networking may […]
Pleased to have an article published in Business Success magazine. The title of my article is “What Sales Can Offer” (But Often Fails To) and it highlights how sales and marketing people at well known and large brands often get the sales message wrong. Websites, campaigns and brochures need to be seen through the eyes […]
A title I like to pick up is Geoff Burch ‘s “Self-Made Me“. For anyone either wanting to become self-employed or be more successful at being self-employed it is a great read. There are many nuggetts of commercial wisdom, sales insights and marketing do’s and dont’s which will help transform your business. It’s only 225 […]