Do you want to dramatically grow your sales?
With over 25 years’ experience in successful sales and coaching, Jeremy Jacobs redefines the art of sales. He knows how to close new business, avoid common sales mistakes, and ignite new energy, passion and hustle in sellers.
Through sales seminars and personalized team and individual coaching, Jeremy shares his industry knowledge that will help salespeople define and execute sales goals, create strategies to capitalize on sales opportunities, and build self-confidence in salespeople to bring in new business and actively win sales.
• Successfully close new business with integrity
• Uncover and overcome limiting beliefs around selling
• Effectively communicate ideas and insights to positively influence the buyer
• Understand buyers and the psychology of buying
• Overcome objections that may get in the way of a sale
• Tap into unused talents to maximize success
• Lead effective sales conversations from prospecting to closing
• Avoid common sales mistakes and reduce buyer push-back
When you return from your summer holidays, you will realise that the end of the year is just around the corner. One thing salespeople and their managers musn’t do is to allow the “Meditteranean Malaise” to continue into September or even beyond. October is normally a key month and may determine whether you hit your […]
So the conversation started like this… Millenial: “Can you help me with my sales?” Me: “Sure. In what way” Millenial: “I want to be the best” Me: “Best at what exactly?” Millenial: “You know, the best salesman” Me: “What makes you think you have the capability” Millenial: “Well, I’m driven, enjoy what I do and […]
The first sales and marketing methodology I was taught, sometime in the last century, was A.I.D.A. It stands for Attention, Interest, Desire and Action. Nowadays in face-to-face B2B sales it maybe deemed as cheesy and outdated now we’re well in to the internet and digital eras. But in the on-line world and at trade shows and […]