Do you want to dramatically grow your sales?
With over 25 years’ experience in successful sales and coaching, Jeremy Jacobs redefines the art of sales. He knows how to close new business, avoid common sales mistakes, and ignite new energy, passion and hustle in sellers.
Through sales seminars and personalized team and individual coaching, Jeremy shares his industry knowledge that will help salespeople define and execute sales goals, create strategies to capitalize on sales opportunities, and build self-confidence in salespeople to bring in new business and actively win sales.
• Successfully close new business with integrity
• Uncover and overcome limiting beliefs around selling
• Effectively communicate ideas and insights to positively influence the buyer
• Understand buyers and the psychology of buying
• Overcome objections that may get in the way of a sale
• Tap into unused talents to maximize success
• Lead effective sales conversations from prospecting to closing
• Avoid common sales mistakes and reduce buyer push-back
By Gloria Moss A culture of cover-ups The UK has the third lowest GDP growth rate in the EU but there is one industry that is bucking the trend. Cosmetic surgery. This is showing growth rates year on year of 2% as women and also men patch up bodily realities. The yen to cover up […]
This month has been full of networking opportunities, meeting new people and potential new clients. Many of you will have attended business networking events and have heard hundreds if not thousands of mini-pitches – you know those ones which are meant to last for 30 seconds but frequently ramble on for well over a minute […]
It’s Scroll Free September – or “digital cold turkey” as some users on Facebook described it. According to health professionals and a Government committee, being on social media is bad for our cognitive abilities and general mental health. And they are possibly correct, particularly when it comes to the younger generation. One of the benefits […]