Do you want to dramatically grow your sales?
With over 25 years’ experience in successful sales and coaching, Jeremy Jacobs redefines the art of sales. He knows how to close new business, avoid common sales mistakes, and ignite new energy, passion and hustle in sellers.
Through sales seminars and personalized team and individual coaching, Jeremy shares his industry knowledge that will help salespeople define and execute sales goals, create strategies to capitalize on sales opportunities, and build self-confidence in salespeople to bring in new business and actively win sales.
• Successfully close new business with integrity
• Uncover and overcome limiting beliefs around selling
• Effectively communicate ideas and insights to positively influence the buyer
• Understand buyers and the psychology of buying
• Overcome objections that may get in the way of a sale
• Tap into unused talents to maximize success
• Lead effective sales conversations from prospecting to closing
• Avoid common sales mistakes and reduce buyer push-back
Standing out from the crowd, daring to be different, showing your differentiator or simply conveying contrast may be modern day sales cliches but it is remains necessary to capture buyers attention and to keep their attention. This is challenging as true differentiators, other than price, aren’t easy to come by in this highly competitive world […]
There’s to be an additional workshop coming up next month and this time it’s with a difference. My colleague, Neville Spiers is joining me to present a Masterclass in Sales & Negotiation. Neville is known as “The Negotiator” and has four decades of business and negotiation experience. This workshop is aimed at professionals and business […]
By Gloria Moss A culture of cover-ups The UK has the third lowest GDP growth rate in the EU but there is one industry that is bucking the trend. Cosmetic surgery. This is showing growth rates year on year of 2% as women and also men patch up bodily realities. The yen to cover up […]